[TYPO3-hci] TYPO3 4.2 blog entry

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sat May 10 18:10:28 CEST 2008

HansPS wrote:
> http://impossiblearts.com/blog/2008/04/30/typo3-42-usability/
>
> just for your infomation

Well, this guys says exactly what I say for two years already on each meething with any TYPO3 developer...

He is right. But no one will change TYPO3 Backend so much. It requires huge development and no one will sponsor it. I would say it will take at least half a year full time to make a completely new Backend, which keeps all TYPO3 power but makes it in a simple friendly and effective way.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team