[TYPO3-hci] list view in 4.2 - 1024px screen res

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon May 5 09:31:15 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> there is the plan to rewrite list for 4.3 so i think it will be
> configurable, eg swap clipboard and iconblock, hide icons, adjust name col
> etc.
> I think also that the clipboard should be visible in "simple" view when
> activating clipboard #1-#3

And this is another issue.

"Simple" mode in list view is even less usable than it was as the title
is shorter now in 4.2 :) And no icons at all on the right. Access to
functions only with context menu, which is not a very usable.

It would be enough to add there following icons:
a) edit
b) copy
c) paste
d) cut
e) hide
f) delete

...and it would be used more often by average users.

Right now I need to activate "extended view" in "Task center"->"Sys
action" (which should max simple BTW) so my users have direct access to
"pencil/edit", which is absent in simple view.

--
grtz
Krystian