[TYPO3-hci] list view in 4.2 - 1024px screen res

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon May 5 09:29:14 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

this is true. The clipboard should work via Drag & Drop and / or like we
know from other useful tools like phpmyadmin or even the DAM list module
,I found out :) or like we have when using "Clipboard #1,2,3" where you
have checkboxes in front of every row and have an option (either buttons
or dropdowns) of what to do with the selected things (Cut, Copy, Move,
Delete).

And yes, reordering the buttons will be another task as well

--
greetings,
benni.