[TYPO3-hci] Make Sysfolder appears as Web Module

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Mar 21 16:05:27 CET 2008

Patrick Gaumond wrote:
>> One thing I dislike however is that if you do
>> "options.hideRecords.pages" then the page is not available in "record
>> browser". That means that for example editor can not select "news
>> relation/connection".
>> There should be different settings for "page tree" and "record
>> browser" in options.hideRecords.pages.
>
> Any proposal you can think of ? That could be a first step to add those
> in the bugtracker.

Dividing settings into pagetree and record_browser would be enough.

So for example it could looks like this:

options.hideRecords.pagetree.pages = [pids]
options.hideRecords.record_browser.pages = [pids]

However maybe it can be somehow configured within existing code and TS
options? I am not sure here.

--
grtz
Krystian