[TYPO3-hci] docheaders one more time

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Mar 15 14:04:13 CET 2008

Hi all,

now that we try to move the menu function selectto the left in the
second row of the docheaders I feel that it becomes too important or too
much focus. To have the menu in the second row really feels strange to me.

I'd therefore propose to flip the contents of the first and second row
so that the buttons for "new", "save", and so on are in the second row.
This would also be in line with regular desktop applications where you
have menus on top and button toolbars below.

What do you think?

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner