[TYPO3-hci] Hiding main T3 navigation via collapse bar

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Mar 14 13:36:36 CET 2008

Hi Jens,

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> some time ago ... I made this Screen.
> But I don't really see the needs for this.

The need is there I think. If you do a presentation with a smaller
screen and try to explain the system or show the website and you want to
be logged into backend and don't see the admin panel or just don't want
to switch between FE and BE all the time, it is nice to have the view
module. Also it is good because of the pagetree so you have a better
overview about everything. But on a small screen the site, the pagetree
and the module navigation is to much. It would be better to be able to
hide the modules then. (really hide them, not showing smaller icons)

Andreas