[TYPO3-hci] Question: What about these ideas?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Mar 12 15:09:27 CET 2008

I found some threads in this newsgroup that haven't been answered yet or
where a discussion was going on but nothing happend so far. Any
possibility that we will see this integrated into TYPO3?

[TYPO3-hci] Link Management à la Dreamweaver
[TYPO3-hci] Focus on the editors.
[TYPO3-hci] alternative starting page for BE users && [TYPO3-hci] 4.1 =
menubar/iconbar/dashboard; lets go!
[TYPO3-hci] BE Search tool
[TYPO3-hci] BE Wizard configuration tool
[TYPO3-hci] Display TYPO3 usergroups graphically
[TYPO3-hci] Less ways to do it...
[TYPO3-hci] Drag and Drop
[TYPO3-hci] Usage statistcs
[TYPO3-hci] Backend "list" module improvement
[TYPO3-hci] Search while you type for BE
[TYPO3-hci] Welcome tour

Andreas