[TYPO3-hci] Position of close and delete button

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Fri Mar 7 17:55:37 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry, hello Jens

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Jens Hoffmann wrote:
>>
>> 1. All Frame related action, are always at the right corner.
>> 2. Secure and Un-Secure Actions are clearly sperated.
>>
>> This should look like this ... on the end ...

This is what I would like to have, too

> It is typical to open record to look at it and next click close to
> return to previous view. You screen shot looks good to me except that
> close button is too far. Imagine if user works with 1400px screen. It is
> fine to have delete there because it is unsafe but I thought close
> button should be more available :) What do you think?

Normally when working with high resolution screens, users do not use maximized
windows. And if they do so, they are used to move the mouse in the to right
corner to close/minimize the window (at least on windows systems).

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut