[TYPO3-hci] Missing save icon at bottom of forms

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Mar 4 19:12:05 CET 2008

Hi all,
Benjamin Mack wrote:
> I also would like to have a bigger item size, this would be really
> useful to "click the right button" :)

Yes please, let us have them bigger and more like buttons.

The size of those icons is an accessibility issue as well. If you have a
user e.g. suffering from multiple sclerosis and therefore from motoric
deficiencies he/she will have a hard time clicking those buttons.

And if we made them look like buttons like in dmitry's mac example
newbies would be able to recognize them as something they can click
immediately.

Uschi