[TYPO3-hci] Missing save icon at bottom of forms

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Mar 4 12:20:43 CET 2008

"Benjamin Mack" <benni at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1204628694.10774.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
>I also would like to have a bigger item size, this would be really useful
>to "click the right button" :)
>
> What do you think?

i'm in favor for bigger icons. I think one of the most difficult things for
new users are the small icons and small text, also no text with icons. Users
don't move mouse over all icons to see what they are for.
May be there could be a simular option like we have for csh "Display icons +
text"

But for that the hardcoded sizes has to be removed in core (has to be
anyway).

vg Steffen