[TYPO3-hci] Missing save icon at bottom of forms

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 4 10:04:44 CET 2008

Hi!

Jens Hoffmann wrote:
> 2. I could understand you. :) BUT:
>      - For new Users it's a uncommon strange Feature.
>
>      - TYPO3 Main HCI issue are the big redundancy and mess of icons!
>
>      - Please Tell me ONE _common_ other program where
>        the _same_ BTN are at the top and the bottom at the same time?
>        (MAIL, BROWSER, FILE-MANAGER, MUSIC-MANAGER, FTP, CALENDAR, IDE,

This is why I said about a habit :) It will go away after some time.

I think one thing that make users feel bad about missing bottom buttons is that top buttons do not have enough contrast with docheader background. They are not easily noticable: dark grey on dark grey.

Compare screenshots:
http://typo3bloke.net/fileadmin/misc/buttons-compare.png

--
Dmitry Dulepov