[TYPO3-hci] Missing save icon at bottom of forms

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Tue Mar 4 00:28:00 CET 2008

Hy Guys,

1. Key Events ... would be great!

2. I could understand you. :) BUT:
      - For new Users it's a uncommon strange Feature.

      - TYPO3 Main HCI issue are the big redundancy and mess of icons!

      - Please Tell me ONE _common_ other program where
        the _same_ BTN are at the top and the bottom at the same time?
        (MAIL, BROWSER, FILE-MANAGER, MUSIC-MANAGER, FTP, CALENDAR, IDE, ...)

      - Or a common Website "Backend" System?
        (gMail, Google-Maps, NetVibes, aso ...)

3. Give your self some time to get used to new things before
    you fight against them. We need your feedback, but constructive, please.
    This feature is in. Just lets try to make it better if you got problem with.
    What I liked was ... add Key Events. This is productive feedback we all
    could work with. Right? :)

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann
[TYPO3 - HCI Team Leader]