[TYPO3-hci] Constants Editor Enhancements

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Jan 10 21:54:21 CET 2008

Hey Jeff,

I am very impressed. This is really something that helps a lot I can
imagine.

What I like:
* Checkbox on the left is removed
* No reloading (and thus scrolling to the bottom to select "update" when
you want to add something)

Question: Does it save the information right away or do I have to press
"Update"? I can imagine that people could be confused, because the edit
field shows up right away and there they think it would save right away too.

OK, so either:
* We save it right away when somebody presses "Enter" or leaves the
input field
* Have a big label "Don't forget to save" at the top.
* Have a small "Save" icon after every input field. I'd like that the most.

Thanks, I really want to have this feature in the core. It's awesome!
Can't wait.

--
greetings,
benni.