[TYPO3-hci] Editing records

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sun Nov 18 13:20:26 CET 2007

Hi Benni,

>> Don't take me wrong but without JavaScript activated (which is so by
>> default in many browsers) TYPO3 is really useless.
> Do me two favors:
> - Can you tell me one browser with a market share with more than 1% that
> comes with JS disabled by default?

I think IE7 - I don't have it in use, but if I remember correctly JS was
disabeld by default - and since MS made IE7 a required software update
for some time it already should be widely spreaded.

But TYPO3 4.x will never be accessible - therefore too much JS is
involved everywhere. And trying to achieve this is lost effort. For
TYPO3 5 it will be possible and probably available by default, because
xAjax might be used as far as I read.

--
Greetings,
Franz