[TYPO3-hci] Editing records

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sat Nov 17 23:14:29 CET 2007

Hey,

> Don't take me wrong but without JavaScript activated (which is so by
> default in many browsers) TYPO3 is really useless.
Do me two favors:
- Can you tell me one browser with a market share with more than 1% that
comes with JS disabled by default?
- Can you tell me a single person on earth who uses TYPO3 successfully
without having JS enabled?

OK. I don't think that my suggestions would change something about that.

BTW: The TYPO3 Backend for 4.1 only supports IE5.5+, Opera, Konqueror,
Safari, Firefox/Mozilla. So why not use AJAX? The improvements are obvious:
* Less traffic
* making web applications more like real desktop applications since the
response is faster

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-