[TYPO3-hci] BE-pages reloaded

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Nov 17 00:25:26 CET 2007

Hi Jens

"Jens Hoffmann" <jens at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195252502.17076.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
>I think I need some help for the screens.
>
> -1 What is the sens of publish/unpublish ??
>    - There is a Timeing which dose this.
>    - There is a Hidden status for the page.

this is still in discussion (old "hide" in page settings) - we still need a
good wording, if you have a good idea, please let us know

> +1 For the better stucture/groups!
>    Is this posible? Did you / should I ask a CoreDev ?

sure, see first patch of tabs, which is in trunk - this one is a request to
make fine tuning.

> ?? Why do I need Login on Caching?

this is the worse wording :-)
I also thought this at the beginning, but this option is used to cache a
page even if there is a logged in user, so it's a real cache-option.

vg  Steffen