[TYPO3-hci] BE-pages reloaded

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Fri Nov 16 23:35:02 CET 2007

I think I need some help for the screens.

-1 What is the sens of publish/unpublish ??
    - There is a Timeing which dose this.
    - There is a Hidden status for the page.

+1 For the better stucture/groups!
    Is this posible? Did you / should I ask a CoreDev ?

?? Why do I need Login on Caching?

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann
[TYPO3 HCI Team Leader]