[TYPO3-hci] BE-pages reloaded

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 15 13:52:09 CET 2007

"Malte Jansen" <mail at maltejansen.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195129779.15460.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> Here are the two importent tabs as screen. They are not exactly what we
> suggest. I have done some more grouping to get the idea what is possible.
>

> You can test the secondary options with the patch.
> I have only change the "advanced page" to get the idea.
> Beaware that one field is included twice, which must be splitted.
>
> (Not all labels have their final status.)
>

> Cheers,
>
> Malte

Hi you both :-)

thanks for that brainstorming. Just some comments on it

* "Include subpages" - this is only implemented for access atm (where it's
also), so this would be a new option needs a patch.

* navigation - target: what do you expect? target only make sense with
shortcut or external url

* localisation in Standard: +1

* login_mod: lets give some notes. There are three values
(blank/disable/enable) which is nonsense, should be a check. Also the label
is irretating, noone will understand the meaning. I'm not sure, Franz told
me the Cache-issue, but i don't find any further informations - they are
needed to give a good label here.

* publish/unpublish - i'm not really glad with these labels, also with the
radios, maybe someone has an additional idea

vg  Steffen