[TYPO3-hci] some wordings from BE

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Nov 14 11:39:05 CET 2007

We get a little bit closer ;)

> thanks - haven't seen it from that point of view - but you can look at
> it from both sides - a more technical and from the side of a visitor. In
> general we should not label things by their technical background but by
> the way the editor/visitor experiences their functionality. TYPO3 should
> become more userfriendly.

Some it is interessting for the visitor, if you don't have acces to page
(403) or if the page is not found (because the page is offline/hidden or
does not exists.

> When 'hide' is a access setting, why is a word used that reflects
> visibility (from a non technical view)? The page is not only 'not
> visible' in the menu then, but in general not 'visible' for visitors.
> Meaning it is completely 'deactivated'. So maybe 'deactivated' might be
> a better label for it, or 'not published'?

Very good with 'not Published' ;)

perhaps 'offline' fits better?

Is there there a possible to get a phone-conference? Perhaps than it is
easier to explain or react to some comment... :-?

Cheers,

Malte