[TYPO3-hci] some wordings from BE

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Nov 14 10:33:10 CET 2007

Hi Franz,

> well, somebody else is using the keywords field very often as it is
> important for SEO - another one is maintaining a intranet and has to use
> fe_groups quite often. If you take all possibilities into account you
> get the same result as currently.

Your right. This why there should be kind of vote. Which are generally used.

> Splitting this things up into well grouped tabs is from my point of view
> a very necessary step and quite suitable for a default setup. If
> somebody has to deal with certain fields quite often, he is free to
> change the default TCA settings and arrange the fields for his needs -
> it's really no big deal to do.

You could it, but the main fields should be displayed in the main
palette. I'm explaining editors the functions of t3. So you have fields
which every editor uses for creating a new page and fields which the
admin (who designed the homepage) makes, because there are to
complicated for a normal user.