[TYPO3-hci] some wordings from BE

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Nov 14 10:06:07 CET 2007

Hi,
> with useraccess i'm sure because i use it that way.
> Loginmode i never used before (what is the sense if there is an option in
> user access for?)

Good that you mention the login mode again. I didn't really think about
it before. It has nothing to do with visibility or access settings as
far as I know, but with caching.
The 'login mode' is important for the 'send cache headers' feature. When
setting the login mode, you can define that pages send cache headers
(and thus get cached by the proxy, browser,...) even if a fe_user is
logged in and there might be fe_user specific content. In fact you
ensure TYPO3 with that flag, that there is *no* fe_user specific content
on that page and that it can be fully cached.

This should also apply to subpages - but I'm not entirely sure.

The labeling of that feature is btw. not the best either.

--
Greetings,
Franz