[TYPO3-hci] some wordings from BE

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Nov 13 18:29:04 CET 2007

Franz Koch wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> the loginmode-labels are also confusing, i always think about: which
>> options is for logged in:
>> So i propose
>> Access => Access restriction
>> Hide at login => Don't show if logged in
>> Show at any login => Only show if logged in
>
> I would make it more clearly and descriptive:
> - Hide at login => Don't show if a users is logged in
> - Show at any login => Only show if a user is logged in

+1
Afaik, there has to be a comma before 'if'.

> I would also change the divider in this list:
> - ___usergroups:____ => ___show to this usergroups:___

+1, but it has to be 'these usergroups'

>> There are quite more, please feel free to make proposals, also for
>> other wordings that you dislike most
>
> As I wrote in the other topic, I'd rename:
> - external URL => custom Link
Apart from the wording: Therefeature missing for doktype external URL.
It should be possible to enter the media-type, because currently there
is no way to tell your website users that they will be confronted with a
big fat pdf document in a menu.

> - shortcut => bookmarks (meaning the shortcut feature of BE, not the
> pagetype)

+1 :-)

Prosit, Uschi