[TYPO3-hci] some wordings from BE

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Nov 13 17:21:05 CET 2007

Hi,

> the loginmode-labels are also confusing, i always think about: which options
> is for logged in:
> So i propose
> Access => Access restriction
> Hide at login => Don't show if logged in
> Show at any login => Only show if logged in

I would make it more clearly and descriptive:
- Hide at login => Don't show if a users is logged in
- Show at any login => Only show if a user is logged in

I would also change the divider in this list:
- ___usergroups:____ => ___show to this usergroups:___

> There are quite more, please feel free to make proposals, also for other
> wordings that you dislike most

As I wrote in the other topic, I'd rename:
- external URL => custom Link
- shortcut => bookmarks (meaning the shortcut feature of BE, not the
pagetype)

--
Greetings,
Franz