[TYPO3-hci] Doktypes: Advanced and a new one

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Thu Nov 8 18:03:32 CET 2007

100% agreed.

Uschi, there are tons of places where you have one field for all the
different types of links. The example I used to convince Ingo was: Check
the field when you want to link an image. You have the "link" field
where a popup opens and you can choose. My wish would be to make linking
act the same way for all uses in the Backend.

plus, as somebody else stated before --- Shortcut is used in the BE UI
as well, so it's not a good naming in general :)

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org