[TYPO3-hci] Doktypes: Advanced and a new one

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 7 14:57:48 CET 2007

"Franz Koch" <typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1194442904.25917.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
>> ah - thx. I'm astonished that i learn new built-in features day by day.
>
> actually that's sad when thinking of the period you're already working
> with TYPO3. It reflects the need of a better and more userfriendly UI,
> better wordings, userinterface etc.
>
> --
> Franz

not only - there are so many options you learn when you need them. think of
"all configuration" - i didn't used every option so there are some left i
don't know.
Think about possibilities of userTS or pageTS, i only know the ones i used
or read somewhere, but never have all in my mind.
The docs are still there, but noone read them from a to z, only read the
section of the personal need.

vg  Steffen