[TYPO3-hci] Doktypes: Advanced and a new one

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Nov 7 10:43:39 CET 2007

Hi Steffen,

>> don't forget 'Mountpoint', or do you think we should merge 'container' and
>> 'mountpoints'? Then you would simply select the page and choose from a
>> selectbox what should be done with the selected page:
>> - show content from selected page
>> - show content from selected page and connect it's subpages
>> - connect the subpages from the selected page
>> - whatever
>>
> this is not easy to merge. think about menu generation that differs, doktype
> mountpage should be standalone.

yes, but that'll just be two small changes:
a) check for a different doktype
b) check for the value of a db-field

I don't see a big problem in this. The bigger problem might be the
'howly cow' (backwards compatibility) and a update script. But as we
have the installer with a nice updater and the compatMode it shouldn't
be to difficult.

--
Greetings,
Franz