[TYPO3-hci] Doktypes: Advanced and a new one

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Nov 7 10:37:34 CET 2007

Hi,

> BTW: Couldn't we merge "External Link" and "Shortcut" to "Redirect" and
> then have an link chooser like in the RTE (where you can choose
> external, internal, mailto, file) ?

sounds good to me. Redirect is even a better description of what is
happening from a editors point of view.

> Then we'd only have:
>
> * Standard (incl. Advanced)
> * Redirect
> * Container
> * Spacer
> * SysFolder
> * Trash

don't forget 'Mountpoint', or do you think we should merge 'container'
and 'mountpoints'? Then you would simply select the page and choose from
a selectbox what should be done with the selected page:
- show content from selected page
- show content from selected page and connect it's subpages
- connect the subpages from the selected page
- whatever

Just a idea.

--
Greetings,