[TYPO3-hci] HCI team revived

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Nov 1 19:40:33 CET 2007

Hi,
Franz Koch schrieb:
> I wasn't aware of the fact, that the HCI had been shut down.
I wasn't aware of that fact too and it wasn't published anywhere. Maybe
that's a reason that some CORE - members didn't react on my
communication at all and not many people of them have been seen here for
a while.

 From my point of view - I don't know if Jens will post something about
the direction the "team" should take - it's important to create a guide
with all "results" the initial HCI team has achieved in terms of
discussions in this list. Everything done so far or done in the future
should be checked against this guide in order to stay compatible and to
present TYPO3 in a way that a user thinks that it's one concept where
everything looks like being done by one person.

As 4.2 is comming nearer I think it is very important to see whether the
new changes that the CORE team did - without any notice here (afaik it
was presented officially at the T3CON so we can't change it completly
anylonger) - correspond with those results.

In order to think about following versions I'd like to propose to
integrate Tapios topmenu extension into the core.

Greetings
Andreas