[TYPO3-hci] suggestion for be forms: inline secondary options

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Tue May 22 13:26:57 CEST 2007

Hi!
> the usability is the same but i used two different places to put the
> toggled style into.
yeah, they feel exactly the same. There is no noticable difference if
you don't know about the difference in available space..

> i personally perfer solution 1(v1) because it saves some screen space if
> the palette is closed but tests with other browsers are still needed.
I don't think that this is very important in this case. I don't notice
the difference at all if I don't look close onto it. And don't forget..
sometimes a bigger element can be positive because it is easier to find.
Even if it is not noticable at first.

I think we should take care about browser compatibility. TYPO3 should be
able to run in as many browsers as possible. Therefore I propose to use
version 2. BTW: There are no problems in various available TYPO3 skins.

Greetings
Andreas