[TYPO3-hci] Usability Survey

Sebastian Erlhofer erlhofer at mindshape.de
Mon May 21 15:37:30 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas,

I hope your exam went well today.
I guess the best way is to publish a PDF with charts and slides,
comments and suggestions. I think I will provide a plain chart-PDF,
where the single results are presented and a more complex and deeper
PDF... That's the plan - well, we will see.
I guess it will take about 2 weeks - thats really a lot of data and I
have to clean them before analyzing (e.g. "I am 222 years old and living
in nowhere"-answers).

Ah, but one first result: most answers came from Germany (about 1090),
followed by English (~330), Dutch (~60) and French (~50).

More to come :)

-sebastian