[TYPO3-hci] Re: [TYPO3] TypoScript Highlighting

Tobias Liebig tobias at work.de
Mon May 14 22:18:20 CEST 2007

Peter Klein schrieb:
 > Nice extension. But the way CodePress handles the linenumber is
really lame.
 > It uses a big image with numbers from 1-1500, so if your code is
bigger than
 > 1500 lines it screws up. :(

There is another problem with it: you can't resize the line-numbers with
Ctrl+ or Ctrl- :-/
We (and the CodePress-Developer) know about this issue. And we are
working on a solution :-)

BTW there are some other strange behaviours in codepress we try to improve..

 > Are you in contact with the author of CodePress?

We tried, but get no response yet.

 > maybe he could use the linenumbering method I created for use in my PMK
 > Textarea Widget extension?
 > http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pmktextarea/0.1.2/

Good idea! We would analyse your code how you solved this.
Some other features of your extension like the resizing are really nice
and should be added on the codepress editor.

Perhaps we can solve this in our next release.

Greets
   Tobias