[TYPO3-hci] Creating news, events...

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed May 2 11:42:11 CEST 2007

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> MY FAULT! I just understand it wrong! Sorry :)
>
> Yap a wizard-section for this kind of content my be handsome.
>
> Maybe a Admin should have the possibility to Define a Sysfolder
> for a special Content Type. Then a Red. could add eg. News
> anywhere and they will always be drop in the predefined Sysfolder.
>
> What do you think?
Hi!
This is not a good idea. Imagine you have 2 big websites in one
pagetree.. This concept does not work.

It would have to be possible to create a sysfolder and specify, that
this folder is used, _if the specific user creates a specific entry in a
specific part of the pagetree_..

Not a good idea.

Andreas