[TYPO3-hci] PPT-Chart 37 -> how about dropdown-breadcrumb?

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Feb 21 21:58:31 CET 2007

Jens Hoffmann schrieb:
> Franz Koch schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is everybody asleep, just bored by my posting or breathless of the
>> fact that I used the bad "M"-Word ;)
>>

> NO! I'm up :)
>
> I'm very Interested in new concepts ... can you provide a screen shot?
> I have a Mac and no Vista at all .. so I don't think I understand what
> you mean, exactly.
>
> Greez Jens
>
> Ps: Franz if you like to, contact me via Mail/Skype.
It's like having a dozens of drop down menus where you can choose the
different folders..
So
c:\TOP\SUB\SUBSUB\file.php becomes to
dropdown[a;b;c;d;e;f;g;h;i;j;k;l;m;n;o;p;q;r;s;t;u;v;w;x;y;z] \
dropdown[TOP00;TOP01;TOP02;TOP03;TOP04;..;TOP99] \ dropdown .....

Well I don't like this idea, because it uses a trillion of database
queries to offer you _all_ the different folders of the T3 pagetree.

And if you think about that T3 5.0 should have a content repository
instead of an old fashioned pagetree it'll become obsolete.

Andreas