[TYPO3-hci] A new approach to a less frightening start with TYPO3

Bas v.d. Wiel bas at kompasmedia.nl
Thu Feb 8 23:17:18 CET 2007

Wouldn't an easier way to flip all the available 'switches' in page
TSConfig and user TSConfig solve this more easily? It's just a quick
thought but I can envision some part of, for example, the access module
where you can set access to BE controls in a more visual way (something
like the principle used for FE editing with the pencil icons) for groups
and/or sections of the page tree. The whole infrastructure to support
such a module's output is already in place.. but like I said, just a
quick thought after a long day so it's probably wrong. ;-)

Cheers!

Bas