[TYPO3-hci] One night with Typo3...

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Sun May 28 13:44:53 CEST 2006

BTW: There is a config-setting, which deactivates ALL header-code etc..., so
you can do what you like. Works fine if you have a full html template
setting all those things. Of course, setting the page-header dynamicly can
not be done by TYO3, as it's in your hands to control the header. urlaub.de
is an example for that. You probably get annoyed this way as well, as you
have to take care about various things, TYPO3 did for you... ;)
(Pagetitle,...)

JH

news:mailman.504.1148478064.22948.typo3-team-hci at lists.netfielders.de...