[TYPO3-hci] Producing "reports" with TYPO3

Jean-Baptiste Rio triphot69 at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 16:50:22 CEST 2006

Hi Bernhard,

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> I mean: YOU create websites for cutomers and get money ... I do that less (were do you get your customers from ? :)
> But rather write extension for other media-agencies ... If now somebody comes up and means: Give me everthing for
> free ? What the heck ?!?!?

I completly understand your point of view. I just want let you know that
i make no money with my Typo3 sites because they are community sites.
It's my hobby, in a way :) That's why i have interest in extension
sharing because it saves my sleep and family time, nothing else ;) But
it's true  that somehow it's not clear how people can earn money if they
share their work... Maybe with two levels of extension, basic functions
for free and premium version with a fee ?

Regards,

JB