[TYPO3-hci] Toolkit

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed May 17 15:18:21 CEST 2006

Hello,

I don't have too much ideas yet for increasing the usability of the BE. Only one
that would be great. Make the pagetree resiable! ;-)

Anyhow, all that fancy eyecandy that is claimed or wished here should be
implemented with a toolkit. All of this is already done by others and I don't
think that we should do it again. This is just a recommendation for a very nice
toolkit that can do a lot of useful javascript stuff for us.

http://www.dojotoolkit.org

Greets,
Thomas

P.S.: I know this is currently "only" a collection of ideas, but I thought that
would be very interesting for further thoughts. ;-)

--
typo3-unleashed.net