[TYPO3-hci] Less ways to do it...

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jun 30 07:55:37 CEST 2006

Peter Niederlag wrote:

>>True, clipboard/copy&paste are some things that are not very reachable
>>in the Page-Module.

I put them in Web > Page module in tm_contentaccess.
But I have one problem. I took paste button from B. Kraft's
kb_pm_paste.

It had originally problem that paste buttons remained unnecessary after
paste operation. I added extra button to clear clipboard and get rid of
paste buttons.

But there is still one problem.
Copy/cut and paste work fine *except* in the language view. I can paste
content elements only the language, where it has been originally copied.

For example if I try to paste content from 'default' language to
'Finnish', the content element has been copied to corresponding place in
the 'default' language.

I have not enough skills to fix this bug, which is appparently both
in kb_pm_paste and tm_contentaccess. I have not changed
clipboad functionalities of kb_pm_paste, when
this bug is presumably also in kb_pm_paste.

  But you would always need to keep functionality in