[TYPO3-hci] Drag and Drop

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jun 30 07:20:01 CEST 2006

Andreas Balzer wrote:
> Andreas Rieser schrieb:

>>> So there is - thanks Andreas. If anyone's interested it's called
>>> "[Gobernalia] AJAX Backend Drag And Drop" and there is a flash movie
>>> showing it in use here http://83.149.99.64/Typo3.swf
>>>
>>> Simon

I implemented that into tm_contentaccess as an enable option.
It does have some problems, which I solved one.

The main problem in AJAX is that in certain situations
editing view should be reloaded in order to get consistent result.
If hiding/showing content elements work so that also hided
elements are visible, element type icon remains incorrect.

I put so that if hidden content element will be shown, AJAX unhide/hide
is as default disabled (can be enabled to use AJAX also in this case).

There are some other similar problems, which I have not tried to solve.