[TYPO3-hci] The Constant Triptichon

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Thu Jun 22 14:16:42 CEST 2006

Hi Joey,

JoH wrote:
>> It seems to me that we have 3 people thinking that the backend
>> representing the front end visually in some manner is a good idea -
>> and one person (all due respect) obviously in disagreement,
>
> You can count me in, so it's 3:2   :-)

Now it is 4:2 ;-)

> IMHO a great number of the TV downloads is due to the fact that the tutorial
> is called "futuristic template building" so maybe you should choose a
> similar wording to get better results ;-)

May I inform you that I first heard/read about TV as a possibility for
getting out of the restrictions to 3-5 collums and then was frustrated
because I could not find any help how to use it, because I did not know
that the title of the TV-Tutorial is 'Futuristic Template Building'?

> Just my 2 cents
>
 > Joey

Another cent by Uschi :)