[TYPO3-hci] The Constant Triptichon

Quentin Dewhurst quentin at gest8.com
Thu Jun 22 14:11:50 CEST 2006

Throughout this discussion what i believe to be an improvement is being
missinterpreted as a change to how backend editing currently works - this is
not the case, simply how the content areas normal, right, border etc are a)
named and b) represented to the user.  currently as it stands the backend is
(for the majority of modern sites) at odds with the users mental model of
their website.

I believe it would be a good idea for me to articulate using mockup
screenshots what I am invisioning on the wiki as soon as I can scrape
together some spare time because email is not the easiest of mediums to get
accross clearly what I personally have in mind as an improvement, which
believe me isnt at odds to what any of you are defining as good about the
system as it currently stands.

Cheers, Q.