[TYPO3-hci] Typoscript "Code-Editor"

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Thu Jun 22 09:42:59 CEST 2006

Hi, I'm Jens Hoffmann from Mainz/Germany.
3 Friends and me just started some weeks
ago a Project called: T3E.

 >> http://baiz.org/gfx/T3E.jpg <<

Web-IDE-Editor coded in Flash AS2.0/JavaScript for the Typo3 Backend
Code TypoScript/Or what ever dirctly in the Typo3 Backend
in a comfortable way

Editor-Config the via XML-Files (Paser sets)
Other Code-Languages are posible via new XML-Settings

Main-Functions should be:

     * Syntax Highlighting (Colortemplate via XML)
     * Code completion (CodeTree in XML)

Additional Functions should be:

     * Snippet library with categorys in a tree ('Ajax'/XML/MySQL)
     * Automatic code formatting (Style via XML)
     * Syntax error handling (If posible)
     * Search and replace (Via RegEx.)
     * Copyboard with Backup (Stored in MySQL)

What we need: HELP! Some how could build a logical XML with the TS-Code
for a easy way to autocompleat code while coding, like in equlipse.
Or a good Flash/JS/Ajax Freak. Or ... :)

If someone is interested to help, eMail me :)
Get a SF.net account, an join our project!

There is no working version avalibel now. :(
Because, we just started and we are still in the idear phase.

Greez Jens

Ps: I allready got one eMail, but i lost it (Thunderbird crashed),
plz eMail me again !!