[TYPO3-hci] "Places Containing TypoScript" (PCT)

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Tue Jun 20 09:39:29 CEST 2006

Hi Elmar and Irene,

> Yes let us do that. We could simply say:
>
> * FE configuration
> * BE configuration
> * user configuration
>

> But there are other ways of user configuration, too. So better keeping to
> the name typoScript:
>
> * FE typoscript, short FE-TS
> * BE typoscript, short BE-TS
> * user typoscript, short U-TS
>

> I started a Wiki upon naming reformations:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Naming_reform

That would be great - i spent hours where i didn´t understood why my rte
wouldnt work as suspected - it was just the wrong place where i put the
code ;)
Another thing would be a *slight* feedback of TS - right now its so
extremly silent if it does *not* work. I guess that is something else
that makes the learning curve so high.

- Johannes