[TYPO3-hci] The Constant Triptichon

Quentin Dewhurst quentin at gest8.com
Fri Jun 16 10:12:42 CEST 2006

not just relabelling the backend columns - what if the backend columns took
its labels from the template itself eg main_content etc - but not only that
displayed them visually in the same layout as they are in the front end -
this could be done by parsing the front end template(s) and reading the
underlying table structure...