[TYPO3-hci] Usability methodology and tests

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Jun 13 00:59:34 CEST 2006

Hi Folks,

We have plenty of ideas of our own - do we have someone qualified or
interested in performing research into the usability problems of the
current core? In that case, we have a still pretty blank page here:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Usability_Discoveries

On that page, lets talk more about how we can systematically assess
the current system to find "scientifically proven" problems and
solutions. (My guess is that the results will confirm many issues we
know already and expose some we never imagined!)

Oh, well, I have already posted some results I did (just casually)
and if you have some as well, please post them.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"