[TYPO3-hci] devilish details - improvement suggestions

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Sat Jun 10 02:28:06 CEST 2006

Hi Jacob,

sounds good. please add it to the wiki:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Devilish_Details

Maybe your idea could even be improved - in some sort of "customize BE
mode" an admin could show/hide (collapse/uncollapse) all items that
should be shown to the be user - the corresponding TS config would be
inserted as well. That would be very intuitive and simple to setup the
visual feeling of the BE for an enduser.

- Johannes