[TYPO3-hci] One night with Typo3...

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Jun 7 21:51:40 CEST 2006

Hi Simon,

> The reason I used Plone in the past was that I was able to install it
> and have a reasonable looking website up and running without having to
> learn anything really. This was an easily reachable platform from
> which
> to learn more about the system and start customising templates, etc.
>
> TYPO3 took significantly more time and effort to get my first
> foothold.

Try for a moment to reflect what Plone does well into the TYPO3
universe. Do you then see obvious improvements that doesn't sacrifice
all the flexibility we love? You can describe it in abstract terms
but make sure to give real examples we can relate to.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"