[TYPO3-hci] Backend in "Mambo"-Mode

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sat Jun 3 03:03:25 CEST 2006

Sorry, forgot to ask in my last reply:

Is there a way to auto-expand one of the Task Center modules by default
when a user goes to the Task Center, ether from the left menu or if they
have the
"Start up in the module 'Task Center' checkbox selected for a user? I
wasn't able to find this anywhere (or rather, I keep missing it?? :).
This would take the actions (or tasks or quick notes) another step
further if we want users to see all of their notes first when they log
in (we can send them messages that they'll notice right away) or if we
push them new tasks, or even to just have the actions expanded so you
don't have to click to expand it.

Thanks,
Alex

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Not that I'm against your general points of simplification, but now
> this has been mentioned twice in variations:
>

>> What about having a sort of "semantic layer"? A place where to
>> register
>> where e.g. news-items are stored (not only to tt-news, but globally),
>> and doing this so abstract, that an admin could easily create a new
>> interface for novice users with different content types.
>>

> This is _exactly_ what "actions" can already do and has done for 4
> years. They are even available directly from the task center which is
> what comes closest to the "alternative start-up page" idea.
>
> I can only see that we miss to wrap it in eye candy - and of course
> teach some of you that it exists ;-)
>
> - kasper
>

> "A contribution a day keeps the fork away"

The tekdevelopment team
http://www.tekdevelopment.com