[TYPO3-hci] devilish details - improvement suggestions

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Fri Jun 2 12:01:12 CEST 2006

Hi Johannes!

> TEMPLATE
> move setup field above constants - i guess 95% of the people use this
> field more often.

You know that you can edit your templates with the template module? You get
some benefits:

- Press "Update" clears cache automaticly
- Larger edit-window for setup field
- Your "annoying" constant field is not visible unless you press that
specific button to edit setup

So you could rather use the template module.

In my case, I am only using those standard records to link templates into
based on or when setting up new templates.

JH