[TYPO3-hci] Some brainstorm on Listview

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Fri Jun 2 10:35:24 CEST 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Daniel Pötzinger wrote:
>
>> Here are my ideas:
>
> Have you ever seen a list view tweaked like that:
>
> http://think-open.org/kraftb/screens/screen_message_view.png
>
> It is for my yet unfinished NNTP interface extension ... it shows the thread-tree
> of messages for a single newsgroup on a server ...
>
> I just mixed the t3lib_treeview class with typo3/db_list.php (recordList) and created
> this tree-list-view ...
>
> It is surely a nice to have feature ... it is very dynamic and allows to view each table
> which builds up a tree (parent<--child relation) in such a tree-view ...
>
> If you are interested in the code I could send you the responsible parts ....

Looks Cool :-)

Source maybe cool but:
Maybe just continue discussion... And maybe create a initial RFC for the
Listview (see discussion in dev)  later - with the list of useful
features and then start architecture.
That would be the time where your source of combining TYPO3 tree- and
listclasses could help- I think?